Coaching helps to reset your mind and build your capability and confidence from within
When you work with me, you get a fully personalised and immersive experience. In a nutshell, that means: Every session is about you and what you want. And I have no other agenda than to help you gain the skills, tools and knowledge you need in order to achieve your goals.
That said, working with me will require dedication from you to be committed to your goals, disciplined to do the work required and have trust to take risks and be challenged outside of your comfort zone. After all, your results are up to you!
The investment for my 3 month package is £2100 and the 6 month package is £4200
Here’s what you get:
- Customised sessions – no generic, cookie cutter blueprint or step by step process
- All sessions are based around you and your vision and goals – I’ll personally hand-pick the tools, strategies and lessons I believe will have the most impact for you and your business
- Weekly one-on-one sessions lasting up to 1 hour via Zoom (12 or 24 sessions depending on the package you opt for)
- Unlimited access to me by email
- Weekly accountability, check-ins and support
- Full access to my library of mindset tools and experience
- Fun and friendly sessions that challenge you to think outside the box
- A fully immersive experience pulling together all my skills as a qualified coach, mentor, teacher
My Coaching Process:
What happens once you choose to work with me:
- Contact me to schedule a 15 minute call where we can discuss your coaching goals and decide on the best package for you (3 or 6 months)
- Once payment is received, you’ll get a welcome email from me with all the information you need
- Get started straight away and book your sessions through my online calendar
Ready to work together to amplify your success?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is coaching?
Coaching is a series of action-focused conversations designed to help you move closer to and achieve your goals. As your coach, my job isn’t to tell you what to do, but instead, to empower you to find your own answers. I do that by:
- listening to what’s going on in your business and life and asking you questions that challenge you to focus
- teach you tools and strategies to help you widen your perspective and
- give you feedback to help you review what’s working and what’s not so that you can iterate and get better results next time
Will I achieve all my goals within the timeframe of the coaching package?
That’s really up to you! How long it takes for you to achieve your goals is dependent on:
- The actual goal itself
- How clear you are about what you want to achieve
- How much discipline you have in going after what you want
- The amount of effort you put into achieving your goals
- How much growth you need to have in order to become capable of achieving your goals
Coaching itself is no guarantee of achieving your goals, the actual work has to be done by you. Coaching, however, will help you to focus, grow and take strategic action to allow you to achieve your goals. It’s a tool tand like any tool, the result lies in how you use it.
How soon after making the payment will I receive the email confirmation and welcome email?
Once I receive your payment, you’ll receive your payment confirmation and welcome email to get started with me. Usually, this will happen within a 2-3 hour timeframe but depending on the time difference, may take up to 24 hours.
If you haven’t heard from me after 24 hours, please do not hesitate to contact me via email (email@example.com) and I will personally make sure to send you through the details again. Also, check your spam and promotional folders just in case the original email ended up there.
Once you’ve paid for your coaching package, I’ll send you out a welcome email which will contain:
- The terms and conditions of our agreement in a coaching contract document
- A short google survey so I can understand what your current pain points and struggles are
- A link to my online calendar where you can schedule all your sessions
- A coaching workbook with some practical tools to help you get started on identifying your vision and goals
What mindset tools do you give/teach?
There’s no one set mindset tool or lesson that I teach every client, because everyone has different needs. That’s why, once we get 100% clear on what success looks like to you and what your vision is, I’ll hand pick strategies, lessons and practical tools that will help you gain momentum and overcome any blocks you’re facing.
What commitment do you need from me as your client?
I love this question! Thank you for asking.
Since my goal as your coach is to help you achieve your goals, I require you to be fully invested in our coaching sessions. That means turning up on time to every session, being committed to challenging yourself and trying new things, holding yourself to the highest account, being prepared with questions and a notebook/pen to make notes etc.
Coaching isn’t just something cool to tell the outside world. It’s a deeply personal journey. And it can be a challenging one too, because it will force you to face the things that have been holding you back until now. That’s why it’s important that you commit to having integrity, being honest, doing the work, not making excuses and asking for help if you need it.
In return, as your coach, I will also commit to giving you 100% of my focus and attention. I’ll come prepared to our meetings, will challenge you, ask thought-provoking questions and share insights and advice that I think will help you move forwards.
What can we talk about in our sessions?
Anything you like. My way of coaching is customised to meet your needs, so you lead the conversation with what’s on your mind that week. That’s where preparation comes in.
Typically, after the first session, I’ll ask you what’s happened since we last spoke, did you complete your actions, what happened, what worked and what didn’t, how you feel about that, what’s the priority for this week etc. Those questions will help to focus you for what next steps you need to take.
However, I know from experience that life has a way of testing you. And once you start to challenge your current comfort zone, you may start to experience some pushback or mental blocks. These are things that you may want to talk about if they’re stopping you from moving forwards. That’s ok, the sessions are for you so if you feel something is important, that’s what we talk about in relation to your bigger vision.
Can I get a refund if the coaching isn’t working out for me?
If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with your coaching service, please send me an email requesting a cancellation of our coaching agreement (I require notice of 5 days) and will process a refund of any sessions not yet used minus a £50 admin charge within 14 days of your request.
I may also request for you to either fill in a short survey or have a conversation where I can obtain further information as to why you’re unhappy so that I can improve my customer experience and services for the future.